Thursday, February 24, 2011

First post

This is my first post as a blogger. I will hopefully have pics up in the near future. The purpose of this blog will be to share what is going on in life with my relationship with God, my amazing wife, my sweetie pie daughter, and other things. I am looking forward to this new venture as this blog will serve I hope as an encouragement to you. I am about to go to chapel so I can't make this a long post. I am a follower of Christ along with my wife Rachel. We have a 3 year old daughter named Evelynn. My wife has a home daycare and I work at LifeWay and go to school at Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary as an Associate of Divinity student. My next blog, I will share more stuff like favorite Bible verse, favorite music, and other things.

Soli Deo Gloria...which means To God alone be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment